Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

It will come as a "surprise!" only to you,that the only things you can speak to in regards to The Outdoors,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist. "Slow" day yesterday too. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Though only with my words and punctuation. Hint.

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

riflehunter,

Congrats.. I've had that exact same cut and paste posting at me, probably 50 times...

Thats a rights of passage at the campfire, unofficially...

you are officially a 24 Hour Campfire personality, when you finally get recognized by Schtick like that...

I see he's updated his rifle pictures tho on that cut and paste post...

for once they aren't laying in a stream, with a fishing pole by then, and a pic of a fish, that was knocked into shock, when he fired at it, in ankle deep water from the shore.. the blast puts the fish in concussion, and Stumpy can do his hero shots to impress his groupies on the campfire...

if ya been here a while, you'll have seen most of Schticks commonly posted pics, at least a couple dozen times in the last 90 days, where he's trying to impress and attract new groupies...who think he's the greatest thing since John Wayne, played Schtick at the Battle of the Alamo, made back in 1963...

Ain't easy being Schtick, but he does quite a bit for a guy with only two working brain cells that he abuses every night with beer and cheap rotgut...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez