Originally Posted by Big Stick
Twerked,

I "only" get 29wks of vacation a year and tend to resign Sundays to Grand Baby Day,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Shot a bit this morning,to find pressure on a powder Lot swap in Six Twat-Six. Tied up some fresh Rigging for Chrome in the AM and need to mount some new scopes. Also gotta open all the Mail. Oldest G-baby just peeled out. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

When your Man Lust Fantasies flash behind your crossed-eyes,is it in 4K? Be sure to keep quantifying same,if only because it's the ONLY thing you can "do" in the firsthand. You Whining Crying Brokedicks are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Saved for Posterity:

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint..................

Sorry to break your heart and shatter your wet dreams Stick, but I totally lack any "man lust" at all. Someone posted a picture of you on here a while back. I only thought I was an ugly sombitch til I saw your mug. Bantering with you this afternoon was interesting. But dammit mister you need some new pick up lines. Lol. Glad you have a day set aside to hang out with the grand babies. That's pretty cool.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.