It's actually Little Stick who lives in the "Pretend World". It appears that he doesn't actually do much long-range hunting and it appears that he doesn't really even do much normal hunting as most of us know it. His few kills of Sitka Blacktail which I understand have been introduced into the area have virtually been close-range "opportunistic" kills. For example, he goes out in a boat to catch a fish and takes a rifle along just in case he happens to see a deer near the shore or somewhere close. Yes, I accept that that may be classed as hunting by some. The other thing is that it seems that Little Stick doesn't really do as much shooting at targets as he pretends to do. He gets a new rifle chambered in a new cartridge, waits for a new scope to arrive in the post, puts them all together and perhaps spends a couple of hours shooting it before getting bored and buying another rifle chambered in a different cartridge, scope etc. and repeating the whole process. The thing that Little Stick really does a lot of is buying lots of different rifles, components and scopes and "fiddling" with them in his residence. He does so much of this "fiddling", that he gets to know such things as magazine constraints, COAL's etc. The other thing Little Stick likes to do is photography. He takes lots of photos of components, magazines, rifles etc in an attempt to "pretend" that he actually does a lot of long-range hunting or even long-range shooting. This constant "pretending" is an attempt to show he is 'better" than most of us. He always chooses the highest bc bullet for a chambering in an attempt to show he is "smarter" than everyone else... whilst not conceding that most hunting is done at closer ranges where other factors have more importance than maximum bc. I could go into the exact reason why he does all this, but it is probably best for his sake, not to.