Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by CCCC
The very basic definition of "create" is to make something from nothing.

That's your definition, snd TF49 poo-pooed the idea anyway. It does sound silly doesn't it?

Everything that is known to be created has come from something. The only exception is the excuse of god magic - and has no bearing on reality or truth. It's just a lazy, close-minded excuse to avoid having to look into what the truth is, or accepting that the truth is that you don't know. Trying to solve a mystery with another mystery is just plain stupid.

Perhaps you did not read it correctly. Let me restate, who believes that everything came from nothing?

Who believes that everything must have a “natural cause?”

Everything came from God, He is the one who created everything from nothing.

Like I said, even old Aristotle figured that the world could come into being without a prime mover.

But, that aside….pls tell us how you believe that “everything came from…. what?”

You seem to be believe that “everything came from something” but you have no idea what that “something” is.

Are you from the crowd that we allege that “it just happened, we don’t know how, but there was no God who could have done it.”

You confuse the word "create" with "magic".

The honest answer is we don't have all the answers yet. The big lie is saying that we know a god did it. The assumption of a "prime mover" is unsupported by any facts or evidence.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?