Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by antlers
You are breaking my heart. Your lack of honesty is overwhelming me with sadness.
Your false accusation…while it’s certainly not “overwhelming me with sadness”…is disappointing nonetheless, but not surprising, or unexpected.

I didn't say you are being overwhelmed with sadness. I said, I am. Again, you are being slippery.

Ringman….I’m not attacking you and I have nothing against you personally but if you don’t understand what antlers said in his reply I don’t think there’s much point discussing anything deeper. I don’t know if you’re be intentionally obtuse or genuinely obtuse but either way his reply was NOT in ANY WAY “slippery”. He was clear and I understood exactly what he meant but almost everyone is having trouble understanding you.

Ringman….Do you sin daily or regularly?

Based upon your intimate knowledge of the Bible (I do believe that you are intellectually well versed in “Scripture”…far more so than I) and the times that you’ve spent ministering to others, praying for others and healing others….Would you consider yourself a Prophet?

My questions are sincere and not an attempt to set you up for attack.

I will use one of antlers tactics here. If you explain to me what antlers was attempting to communicate to me, I will answer your questions. Thanks.

Initially I was going to deny your request because I won’t speak for another man, especially if that man is able to clearly communicate his questions and answers like antlers can….but the above quote is clear.

In your initial post to antlers I understood that you were frustrated with antlers and you were operating from a position of being a “victim”. You assumed (incorrectly) that antlers was being dishonest with you and lying and because of those perceived lies it filled you with “overwhelming sadness”. Antlers replied to you that your “false accusation” was not “overwhelming him with sadness like perceived dishonesty made you feel but he was “disappointed” that you FALSELY accused him of lying.
To break it down further….(all accusations are alleged)…
Antlers lied to you and that filled you with “overwhelming sadness”.
Antlers replied to you that your unfounded accusation about him lying to you did not fill HIM with overwhelming sadness (as it did you) but it did disappoint him that you think that but he’s become accustomed to your dishonesty.

Ringman…. I answered your question the best I could and with sincerity so I look forward to your reply.

Do you sin daily or rarely?

Based upon your intimate knowledge of the Bible (I do believe that you are intellectually well versed in “Scripture”…far more so than I) and the times that you’ve spent ministering to others, praying for others and healing others….Would you consider yourself a Prophet?

Thanks.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~