Originally Posted by IZH27
Modal ism is a heresy from the third century that teaches but there’s only one God not three persons, God varying between father, son, and Holy Spirit. I’m not sure when somewhere along the way some sex Pentecostalism adopted modal ism as a few of God, a single me rather than Trinity.

If one were a mods list and agreed that Jesus Christ is the physical manifestation of God is meaning of to Christ this would be quite different than the understanding of the trinitarian. Each person could make an agree with the same statement that but each something totally different.

I believe in the trinity. I kind of see it as a moot point though. I mean I believe in it because it's what the bible teaches as far as I can determine, but because everyone born again has somehow been immersed into God in the Spirit and because Jesus and God are in some way one that means that we are all one together in that sense, it makes arguing about the trinity pointless.

BTW that immersed I mentioned could also be translated baptized, which is the real meaning of being baptized in Christ.