River Rider, nice to see the trending of your first three loads definitely telling you something. I went through such frustration trying to get 85 grain Speers to work with Accurate 4350 in my 6mm. Heard Bergers (hybrids) were easy to load since I couldn't find my old faithful Sierra's. Loaded up a few with H4350 an instantly got nice groups. Of course the question is do I really want to hunt with them? Always something isn't it?

Guess the moral is that should learn is stick with what works and trust my own results. This whole shortages period really threw me off but I am getting back to here I should be finally.

Your loads ought to be pleasant to shoot and give you flexibility to use other standard cup n cores to great effect. I role with lighter loads and those 'fragile' Sierra's typically and it is a good match for my distances.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius