Originally Posted by kandpand
My barreled action and mag came all wrapped together.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Mine came wrapped like that but no mag under the plastic and no mag in the box it shipped in. I tooke a picture of it still plastic wrapped to the cardboard with no mag. The ffl is a friend who I've used several times before with no problems. He double checked everywhere and swears he never saw a mag with it. I watched him cut open the bottom of the box it came in and romove some shipping pepper stuck in the bottom. I was not there when he opened the top of the box to log it in but I watched him do a thorough sweep of the area where he does that.

I picked up a sig cross package from him the same day that had a 3-14 box scope and kilo 3k rangefinder and a mag and batteries and rings and all of that was there. I can't image that of all things he'd take a plastic mini mag. I guess I better call Brownells tomorrow.

I'm not real pleased with the threading issue either. My little kids wanted to be able to put a brake on their minis. That's why I sold my original ones and went for new ones. I have several 1/2-28 brakes that I thought I could use but nothing that fits this. The 20" lighter barrel does balance pretty nice but it'll still be good at 19" if I have it rethreaded. I was just hoping not to have to pay to have it cut and rethreaded. I could have done that to my original blued one I just sold that was a great shooter. Grass is always greener. I'll get it right eventually. I'm on a mission now and am still really happy to just see a stainless barrel on one.

Bb