I called brownells yesterday to get the mag they forgot to ship to me. I told them about the issue with the threading. They then forwarded me to a manager that I spoke with about the threading. I told him it could be an inconvenience for some because the 1/2-20 isn't that common here but many people have suppressors or muzzle devices that are 1/2-28. I suggested that many will just live with it because we're all pretty excited to have a stainless option.

Then I mentioned to him a bit of my background in marketing and told him if it were me I'd call those that got the barreled actions and at least offer to return them or see if they can do something to make it right. I told him my instinct was that most would just keep them but would appreciate the offer.

He was wondering how they messed up on the threading so I mentioned that until now the stainless had only been available in New Zealand and Australia so maybe that's the thread spec they used there. I got a phone call this morning first thing with them offering to send me a call tag and return my money. I told them I'd just be keeping mine as is but thanks for the offer.

Bb