Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Seems like Legacy just cannot stop stepping on their dick with these minis...unfortunate.

All Ruger has to do is rechamber that hawkeye hunter .204 to the x39 family and bring back the boat paddle stock option also and that would solve all this legacy howa nonsense.

And while sako 85 had the short xs action for .223 they too could make the be all end all on the x39 family with the new 90’s. A peak Grendel would be pretty sweet.

The first proper manufacturer of a .223 length stainless rifle in these will be a winner imo. Kimber would be another natural. I bet arcs would fly off the shelf.

The popularity seems to be there now. It’s just project gun until then.

Pass on the Ruger and Sako if they did happen. A Kimber would be a no brainer but won't hold my breath.

Will continue to piece together a mini the "right" way in the meantime.

You have no choice lol.

These arc’s will help create the demand necessary.

And the new Hawkeye’s shoot and have out 70’d the 70. Fixed literally any [bleep] from older 77 variations. So a walnut and synthetic would be awesome. Find an older x39 boat paddle and barrel swap would be a decent one too but that’s needle in haystack. Modern options what we want, off the shelf.

Heck a browning off their .223 xbolt would raise my eyebrow and I’m not a browning guy at all.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 02/28/24.