Elmer,
I bought this scope from someone else who never used it. You can call US Optics and buy direct I believe, (714-582-1956) send questions to salesusoptics.com, website is usoptics.com and there are some sites on the Internet that sell them as well. They are very high end scopes that are primarily used by military & law enforcement snipers. They don't advertise and that is why most people have never heard of them. They are located in Brea, California. This scope with the options on it lists for $2,211.00. They can be custom ordered with many different options from the factory. Of course price is a drawback and they are a heavy scope because they are built to take the heavy punishment they may see in military situations.
The McMillan stock is the Winchester pre 64 Monte Carlo in 80% Forest Green, 10% White & 10% Black.
I built it for primarily hunting coyote's but took a Whitetail buck last fall using Nosler partition 60 grain bullets. The deer dropped instantly. I also have a 100 & 200 yard rifle range on my property that I target shoot on.

Best Regards,
Tom