Originally Posted by amx1047
Originally Posted by teal
...For someone from a small(er) trucking company - you sure don't paint the best picture, considering the hard times in the transportation industry. Would expect you to looking for a job soon and not finding it - given your attitude.
Teal, this was totally unnecessary. I hope I'm misunderstanding you. Are you trying to tell me that you're going to do something about my job? A guy who does maintenance at Schneider?

No what I was saying is that from a small trucking company, one that more than likely will be facing very hard times, I would ask myself about my attitude and how it might affect a possible job search in the future. 2500 trucking companies with more than 5 trucks went TU last year.

Right now drivers are a dime a dozen, gonna have to be special to get hired at a place with freight and a future. The attitude I saw displayed wasn't conductive to that.

And I don't "do maintenance" - I have an office job in the maintenance system. I see why driver's get fired and right now bad attitudes and what it leads to, tend to be the nails that stick out the farthest when the man with the hammer comes around.

Me