Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Just out of curiosity, you guys will scream bloody murder when someone shoots a deer out of season but it doesn't bother you to break federal pollution laws with the EGR deletes?

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
However, there's also the moral issue of being legal. We're a nation of laws and ignoring a law we don't like isn't the way we've always done things here. There are ways to change a law but fighting to change a regulation made by a rogue agency seems pretty fruitless when they're backed by both the senate and the president. We claim to support the American way, but....

There's nothing that requires you to delete the EGR or DPF on that truck, 95% of that year model truck on the road are completely stock and run just fine, yours will do just fine that way also.

Legal and moral are not the same. The American way has always been to question authority, we wouldn't be here if we'd followed all the laws handed down by our British overlords. I don't wear a seatbelt, occasionally drive over the speed limit, drove the other day with a burned out tail light, and used to drink beer when I was under 21 (I'm 43 now). All of those are/were illegal but none are immoral in my opinion.

I have no problems with anyone who deletes the EGR from their privately owned vehicles.