Originally Posted by kutenay
The absolute birthright to own ANY type of weapon or tool that a native-born Canadian chooses to has been abrogated in Canada, for many decades.

This, is a disgrace and an insult to the memory of the tens of thousands of Canadians who died to preserve this nation from it's inception in the 16thC. by various northwestern European colonists and many fine aboriginal peoples, as well.

This, plus the hideous genocide of "by choice" abortion are the two aspects of my beloved country that both sicken and enrage me and I have fought by peaceful and legal methods against both for more than forty years.

Oddly, I have a lot of rather "highend" guns and NO military ones as they do not interest me and I see no need in MY life for spending money on them. However, if my friend, Jim "Canuckshooter" even WANTS to own one, it is his RIGHT!!!!!

However, many politicians, ESPECIALLY those of "non-traditional" immigrant origin, are totally against Jim and I and other Canadians,owning ANY guns......what,I wonder, should we Canucks do about this travesty?

I wish we had more people like you in the US. You sir, are a patriot.