having worked in Canada for a while, ( employed by a Canadian Company I might add, not an American one...), plus all of my travels there annually... seeing and visiting from Newfoundland to BC and the Yukon...

like Kutenay, it is sad to see all of these immigrants from China, India, Pakistan and the Middle East, changing the very fabric of the country, the same as has happened in the USA..

if we didn't have all of this, I wish both Canada and the USA, also had military requirements of its sane citizens... that we were all part of our military reserved, armed and required to be proficient in the use of said weapons, along with other required military training... to include field medical first aid taught to basic combat medics..

Switzerland and Israel are two countries that have the right idea... defending ourselves and our nations are a God given right, which politicians continually try to take away from all of us..

armed citizens would certainly cut down on the crime rate.. where ever there is a high crime rate...

of course leftists would just proclaim it would only increase crime and violence... maybe in the beginning they'd be right.. but in the long run, it would certainly clean out the bad elements...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez