I seriously doubt that the tatooed skinhead in that video, has ever seen a bear and while I have known Joe Dlask, since he came to Canada, and he did three P-64 actions for me when I was still working in forestry, alone in the bush, for the AFS, he is not really a guy to have build Grizzly guns.

I have packed shotguns when supervising forestry crews, over 40 years ago and I never really felt comfortable with the slugs we could then obtain. I much prefer a .338WM or another rifle like that and I consider a gun such as that depicted to be more of a "toy" than a practical tool.

One CAN carry a .44M. revolver in the bush in Canada, simply be obtaining the licence to do so for employment purposes, this is not difficult and many of my friends do this. I am retired and not interested in more handguns, sold my Redhawk and still tend to prefer a 20" bbl'ed .375, which I have and sometimes carry.

I feel "safer"with a Freon horn, caution and avoiding certain areas in the "hyperphagic" time of the bear's season, than I ever did just packing a revolver. YMMV, of course, I am all in favour of legitimate Canucks and legal residents carrying any damn gun they want to.