And why are we afraid of the consequences?

If an intruder breaks into my home at 3 am uninvited, I assume he has evil intent, and I'm prepared (since I'm married to the same woman I've loved for the past 55 years) to take WHATEVER action necessary to defend her. I don't care what is stolen, it can be replaced, but I'll NOT allow that intruder to steal the life of my wife!!! There's NOTHING material I own that's worth taking a life over, BUT at the mere hint of my wife being harmed, I will take whatever action necessary. And Canadian law will defend me!!

Yeah, I might detest the attitudes of some officers of the law, and some court minions, but I'd take it to the highest court in the land if need be, and to the Highest Court that rules over all.

Oh yeah, you're right, I am being monitored right now by someone, we can't escape that, but I'm not afraid... I had my 77th yesterday, and "what can mere mortals do to me?". My life is owned by Another. If my wife is harmed by ANYONE, there'll be "hell to pay", literally.

A number of years ago, when I was pastor of a Toronto church, we helped sponsor a radio ministry behind the "Iron Curtain". The speakers/preachers were Russian and Polish. The Russian was a member of our church, and made several trips to Russia each year in support of Christians who were tortured, persecuted, discriminated against, imprisoned and living constantly under the treat of death. Always, he was followed and interfered with by the KJB. Whenever he returned to Canada, within a week, CISIS was ringing his doorbell! He invited them in politely. They "asked" ("interrogated" would be a more precise term)their 50 or so questions, with a tone of accusation, which he politely responded to. The interrogation was over within an hour or so... then he politely asked them to leave, which they did. His comment was: "I got used to it... it wasn't really that much different than my interviews with the KJB!".

And he wasn't trying to be smart... he was just being his normal, pleasant self... which perturbed his examiners on both sides of the ocean.

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus