Originally Posted by Notropis
Originally Posted by jwp475

Then try the 380 on unwounded deer and get back to us on its adequacy. Let us know about the inadequate penetration and the under whelming wound channel

I can't wait for the full report

1-Why in the world would I want to do something as stupid as that? I have more respect for a deer than that. 2- As stated before, going out to try to kill a deer has almost no relationship to trying to neutralize an aggressive human. 3-To think they are the same is to ignore reality. What is suitable for one may not be suitable for the other. Apples and oranges.

4-Have you ever been in a situation in which the presence of a handgun stopped an aggressive attacker?

1- Exactly

2- yes it does yet you fail to see that

3-No, you are the one ignoring reality. If the weapon doesn't have the penetration, nor sufficient wound channel size to use on deer, then it also is lacking drastically lack as a defensive weapon. Of course I know they are not exactly the same, defending ones life is much more important and thus the need for an adequate weapon

4-Yes I have, but the particulars are not anyone business

Last edited by jwp475; 07/04/13.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first