Originally Posted by watch4bear
You feel the need to run down female veterans with no facts; I feel the need to kick your nuts up in your throat. Hows that for philosophy? wink

Your daughter is either in the service now or a veteran---which has apparently blinded you to what I wrote and what Lynch herself said. Re-read what I wrote. I did not run down a female veteran, let alone with no facts. Jessica Lynch herself admitted she became incompetent as a combat asset when her weapon jammed. She did not fire a round, did not try to clear her weapon and went to her knees praying. She was then beaten almost to death and raped and Sodomized. Those are facts. Don't shoot the messenger 'cause you don't like the message. Jessica Lynch is herself criticizing the military because they are not being truthful with female soldiers and are setting them up for a lot worse than mere failure. Its not the fault of weaker, smaller testosterone lacking soldiers (females). Its the fault of the military enslaved to a political agenda, the well-being of the Jessica Lynches of the world be damned.

Jordan

P.S. You wanna come kick my nuts down my throat? PM me for my address you loud-mouthed bully.

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/11/13.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.