You can make all the excuses in the world, but women or your daughters on the front line is a mistake and another politically incorrect blunder. For every one woman who can really handle combat as well as a man 100 more can't . If you want you daughters used as a political ploy for the Politicians then i hope she enjoys the free sex she will get from the Ragheads when she gives up like Lynch without firing a shot. Some people say she wasn't able to fight after being in a auto wreck , but i don't really believe that, since by her own admission , i racked the bolt on the M16 and that is when it jammed. If she was able minded enough to grasp her weapon and charge it or try charging it , then that alone goes to her state of mind . She was like most women and some men , scared chitless and it was easier for to give up and pray than to fight . Maybe we would have done the same thing, but will never know , because we wern't there. Don't get me wrong , women have their places in the Military , just not on the Front Lines as a Combat Soldier. Women on the Front Line is just one more thing the males soldier has to worry about and this alone will get more people killed.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.