Originally Posted by jorgeI
No it is NOT fine if they can (sic) do the job and that is whay many of you just don't get. The ability to do a "job" is but a component of the "whole man" concept that makes up a true warrior. And woman just don't have it.
You are essentially saying then that there is no woman on earth that could kick your ass in a fair fight. I'm not effing with you when I say I simply don't believe that. You can talk all this warrior stuff you want but I believe that there are a lot of women who could kick your ass Jorge. No offense intended. Does that mean that maybe 99% of women on the earth couldn't? Maybe. But that still leaves a big number who could given the population of humans on the planet. Does being able to kick one guy's ass equate to combat? No. I'm sure that there are a large number who can do combat as well as men though. It still could be that 99% of them can't. Does this mean if those numbers are true that we should leave women out of combat? Maybe. I don't advocate discrimination against people of any sort though and if 1%, .01% or even less of them can prove they can do the job, I personally have no problem with it even though I believe the percentage to be very low.

Now you've put me at odds with you when I was trying to agree with you basically. Thanks.