Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by watch4bear
You are an ignorant kkunt. If they were captured, how the [bleep] do you know what went down? Did her ask her friends?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_Piestewa

No, go [bleep] yourself moron. Women can't fight. End of story. Yes, they can pilot a jet and pull a lanyard on a howitzer. But they aren't built for close quarters, infantry style combat. Its not my fault they don't have testosterone, you dick wad and its testosterone that makes all the difference. Don't believe me? Research it.

You have a daughter in the military? Is that your beef? Lay your cards on the table before you start talking schitt.

Jordan

There's a lot more to flying in combat that moving the stick and throttles. They don't belong there either..

I will happily defer to your judgment on that issue. I've always been opposed to women piloting combat aircraft for the same reason as women in infantry combat, but I assumed the gender differences were not as great when it came to flying. I am happy to be wrong on that issue.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.