Originally Posted by bea175
You can make all the excuses in the world, but women or your daughters on the front line is a mistake and another politically incorrect blunder. For every one woman who can really handle combat as well as a man 100 more can't . If you want you daughters used as a political ploy for the Politicians then i hope she enjoys the free sex she will get from the Ragheads when she gives up like Lynch without firing a shot. Some people say she wasn't able to fight after being in a auto wreck , but i don't really believe that, since by her own admission , i racked the bolt on the M16 and that is when it jammed. If she was able minded enough to grasp her weapon and charge it or try charging it , then that alone goes to her state of mind . She was like most women and some men , scared chitless and it was easier for to give up and pray than to fight . Maybe we would have done the same thing, but will never know , because we wern't there. Don't get me wrong , women have their places in the Military , just not on the Front Lines as a Combat Soldier. Women on the Front Line is just one more thing the males soldier has to worry about and this alone will get more people killed.

Nailed it. (Not the female soldier; nailed the issue). smile

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.