Originally Posted by jorgeI
No it is NOT fine if they can (sic) do the job and that is whay many of you just don't get. The ability to do a "job" is but a component of the "whole man" concept that makes up a true warrior. And woman just don't have it.
I don't think you understand what I meant. I said "if they can do the job". I don't know what the stats are, if you could measure it and PT is one of the basic measurements. PT requirements would not be lower if most women could hang with men. They can't. That is a first measurement of who belongs in the military and who doesn't, let alone in combat. Somebody said one in a hundred. It could well be that low of a percentage that could hang with men in combat. I don't know. I just know that not many can. I don't have a problem with a woman who can, but there are not many of them. If you disagree I have no problem with that, but personally I don't discriminate against people. I have no problem discriminating between them and there are ways to differentiate between those who can and those who can't as I just demonstrated.

I gotta say that if you didn't misunderstand me then it's strange that you would post to somebody who is obviously in agreement with at least 90 and probably more like 99% of what you just said. Odd.