Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by 257heaven
My kids met Crabtree and talked to him more than once. I have a football autographed by him for me personally. He is a good kid, no doubt. I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near Sherman.

See and I have met Sherman 3 times and worked a charity event he participated in. He's actually very well spoken, kind and polite in person. He is VERY well known in the Seattle area for time and money he puts into many local charities.

I suppose both players are very different off the field. Both are clearly passionate and perhaps both need to learn to control it better and let their play speak for them.

I'll be the first to say the trash talking has been allowed to go too far but its league wide

Trash talking during the game is part of football. Calling an opposing receiver a "sorry receiver" after the game during an interview is not trash talking. I wish it hadn't happened, because it's bad for the game. Kape mimicking Cam's superman move after a touchdown during a game isn't anywhere near the same as what Sherman did. I don't know why you can't admit that it was classless and stop putting it on the same level as trash talking during a game. Even my 11-yr old trash talks during a game and I get on to him for it. But that's just part of it.

Now for Crab. Hopefully he will refrain from saying anything about the Sherman interview, although the media won't stop until they fan the flames and get him to say something stupid.

[Linked Image]

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless