Idared: Sounds like you are in the sore loosers column?
Isn't Seattles team relatively NEW to the NFL?
If I recall correctly the Seattle Seahawks came into being in the year 1976!
If in some roundabout, underhanded, anger motivated way you are trying to denigrate the Seattle Seahawks then you are doing a pisspoor job of it!
THE Seattle Seahawks are nothing less than the SECOND BEST team in all of the NFL this year!
Nothing, a pipsqueak like yourself (and a few others around here!) can utter will change that!
I will say this though, the game today (the WAR!) between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49'ers was a lot CLOSER than the final score!
Seattle won that game over an EXCELLENT 49'ers team by the skin of their bloodied teeth!
And I would like to expound on that last a bit - I think the San Francisco 49'ers could have handily won that game today had things changed just a tad here and there!
And, I think the 49'ers, on any given Sunday, could best this years Denver Broncos if they played their up to par!
I am just thankful the Seahawks came from behind (twice?) and came out on top in the end.
The pictures our son sent us from THE press box at Century Link Field during the game were just awesome!
He said it was an amazing and electrifying game.
I am so happy for him to have been in the right place at the right time to get to see this game in person (and for free!).
I see the Seattle Seahawks are 1 (one!) point under-dogs to the great Denver Broncos team for the coming Super-Bowl!
I guess we'll see about that?
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy