Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Congrats to the Seahawks on a great win in a hard-fought game. In the end they prevailed against the gayboys and now they get a trip to the Superbowl. Don't really understand all the hate here for the 'hawks. They deserve the bowl trip and hopefully they will beat the [bleep] out of the Geldings. A big sorry to all the haters out there and a huge "good luck" to the Seahawks, the best team in the NFC!

My team has been out of the picture for the last ten years, in that time I continue to watch the playoffs and the Superbowl not really rooting or caring who wins or who loses. The Seahawks and their fans are some of the worst smack talkers I have encountered in some time. The fact that they have never won a frigging thing, but yet their fans do not go into the game with an additude of "I hope we play well, I hope we can pull it off", rather they talk smack about how they are the best, our fans are the best and not just around this forum

Man I'm a Raider fan down the road from a million plus 49er fans, the same 49er fans whose team has FIVE Superbowl wins in SIX appearances. The Niner and Raider fans have a cross Bay rivalry, and yet I have never heard this much smack talk out of them with five trophies in their case.

The Seahawks built a stadium with acoustics that give the sound nowhere to escape, now the Hawk fans think they are something special, better fans than those who site in ice cold weather in some states, and are just as passionate about their teams.

There is that old saying, "act like you have been there before".

In reality I could have cared less who wins the SB, but I'll be pulling for one of our divisional rivals, just in hopes of shutting these cocky hawk fans the hell up. I guess I shouldn't blame them though, they have never been winners so it should stand to reason they DON'T know how to act like they have been there before.