Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by pinotguy
Originally Posted by okok
You chit talkers sure got quite all of the sudden. LMAO!

OK, okok, I'm here. And, I'll extend sincere "CONGRATS" on advancing. Won't wish you "Good Luck" going forward but Seaderall was the better NFC team this evening.

Regardless of the outcome in two weeks, I'll be here next August/September to rile you up next season.

Sounds good....you saved some bullets too.

Really? I could have sworn I proposed this wager long before the NFC Championship game (the two regular season games as well as the playoff game between the 'Niners and Packers) and you NEVER responded, yea or nay. Not one peep. I considered proposing this bet one more time, this week, but given your track record as a coward, figured you would have been unresponsive, once again.

While the team you root for won today, fair and square, if the manner in which you comport yourself here is indicative of Seahawk fans, your fan-base is, truly, the worst in the NFL.

Again, I am genuinely curious as to why you remain an active member on this forum. As I have observed in an earlier thread, this is a hunter/outdoorsman/gun enthusiast-based forum and you appear to be none of these. Perhaps my observation is incorrect but, based on where you participate here, I doubt it.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.