257heaven: Be careful casting aspersions at negro athletes - the back and forth I have witnessed, up close, at both college level and professional football and basketball games is nothing less than vitriolic, profane and often times racist!
IF... you think young Mr. Sherman was the complete and sole instigator and sole participant in the days "banter" then you are pathetically naive and ignorant of what you contend.
I agree Mr. Shermans "on air" comments were somewhat less than sportsmanlike and were probably "classless" as you describe them - but again IF you think Mr. Shermans words were unprovoked and not uttered in retaliation, then, indeed, you are ignorant and naive!
Mr. Sherman LED THE LEAGUE in interceptions this year - so again don't even try to cast aspersions upon him.
I'll tell you who had a LOT of class today was the young and amazingly athletic Mr. Kaepernick!
His after game interviews were full of class and sportsmanship - I do disagree with him though when he said the loss was "all on me today" - nothing could be further from the truth, classy but NOT TRUE!
Witness this fact - the the young 49'er quarterback has only been intercepted 11 times this year TOTAL - and Seattles secondary was responsible for 6 of those interceptions over their three games.
The whole Seahawks team (both offense and defense and the coaches!) just fought and clawed their way back into the game and then fought and clawed their way into the lead TWICE (IIRC?)!
I do so hope that the injured San Francisco players leg will heal - that was an unfortunate and unintentional injury.
The Seahawks can be VERY proud of their season this year and VERY proud of their win today.
I wish the Seattle Seahawks a better start in the up coming Super-Bowl than they had today.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy