it seems to me fans of the game and not just a team can plainly see that Seattle has one of the best and most complete secondary units we've seen in some time.

being a fan of defense and not particularly liking the way the rules have been changed to make NFL seem more like a pinball game I really appreciate good defenses.

very good DF line,

decent linebackers

superb secondary for Seattle

very good DF line

superb linebacking corps

and a decent secondary unit for SF

in the pass happy league the NFL has become, advantage Seahawks as was evidenced tonite.

was so glad to see the Lynch fumble negate the terrible non call on the fumble strip by Navvaro, (sp?) that was a great play, too bad his team mate crashed into the running back and snapped his knee like that. Dang near a Theisman moment....brrrr

I think the best team won tonight.

and even though I don't like your particular style of support for your team, I think your assessment and the subsequet qb rating you posted summed up the game in a nutshell.

it might be that Kap has an edge on Wilson on talent, but not brains evidently, the game wasn't decided by refs imo&o but by the players.

and again imo it came down to this, after Kap moving his team downfield for a chance at the win, and staying away from Sherman most of the game, he went for brok to Crabtree up against Sherman

and got it broke off in his azz for his trouble, too bad Sherman's actions after the play and his subsequent interview when game emotion was running high clouded an otherwise incredibly talented and smart play by Sherman. that was a helluva an effort that resulted in the INT.

but on that play, Boldin was wide open on the sideline on the other side, particularly since he didn't go much off the line of scrimmage. Kap never looked his way, he was going Crabtree all the way it seemed to me.

who knows if he'd thrown to Boldin, a gain of 4-8 yards, step out of bounds????

we'll never know and no sense speculating upon it. but in game film if they are to grade Kap accurately, I believe it will be pointed out to him, his error on that play.

I thought it was a great game, and a game of inches, the SF db almost swatted the TD pass away but his timing was off and Wilson put it on his receiver even against great coverage.

Sherman didn't mistime his swat, he made a great play.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the game, it was exciting, with hard hitting, some great individual effort and plays and anyone's
ballgame for the entire contest.

Seattle has a very good team and based upon their body of work this season and this game they very much deserve to represent the NFC in the big dance.

but I'll be surprised indeed, if they don't find Manning a more formidable adversary than Kapernick even though I think it's unlikely he'll scamper for over 100 yards.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.