Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by 257heaven
[quote=5sdad]
Yea. He cried and whined that Crabtree pushed him in the back and he could only swat it. Typical classless seasuck POS.

Dude your delirious! take Crabtrees dong out of your mouth and breathe. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see for themselves on every replay shown the Crabtree shoved him from behind. Apparently it isn't pass interference when your buttboy commits it. Again anyone could clearly see Crabtree talking smack all day yet he had a schittty game and no reason to talk any smack as he got owned on that route. Also anyone who follows NFL knows about the bad blood between those 2.

The Niners pushed and held as bad as the Seahawks all game but it's only an issue for the glass vagina Niners fans. He'll even Harbaugh said it was a CLEAN well played game......

Again you talk class, do me a favor get off Crabtrees jock for 30 seconds and let's talk class. Are you the only person that has not seen the replay video on every network of a NONUNIFORM Niners player stepping forward and intentionally clothes lining the Hawks Jeremy Lane during an active play . Yep classy bunch those Niners were!!!!!!

Once again you saw a game on TV and are guessing what occurred even though I repeatedly stated I saw it on person and it went both ways all night. The Niners lost and it's just a game so get over it.

Okok takes it too far but you do as well and can't admit to stuff that has been shown 100,000 times.

Pot meet Kettle.

LOL

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless