Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I'm not a niners fan, either. But the league allowing the Seasucks to get away with the interference and holding is beyond me. I guess they know what they're doing, but they're making less and less of a fan of me. I'll watch the super bowl and I'll root for Manning. But I guarant-damm-tee you I will be drunk off my azz and won't care who wins in the end.

Unfortunately in obamaworld�.the good guy always loses.
Some of you guys being butt-hurt over some game is amazing. The Chiefs would have beaten the Chargers sending the Steelers into the playoffs instead of San Diego, had the refs not blown a call on a field goal at the end of the game. The NFL even admitted the glaring error. Nothing was done. Nothing can be done. It's the human factor and it's part of what makes the game. Why don't y'all put your big girl panties on and either root for Denver against the Seahawks or go watch some Women's NBA or something.

Got them on and please let me know what channel the WNBA is on. But it's not just a blown call in the seasucks case. It's a history of constantly allowing one team to hold and interfere and not make any calls when nobody else can get away with it. Keep calling me a total dumbazz, but I still believe that good people win out in the end. And I'm not just talking about some stupid game.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless