Originally Posted by 257heaven
Kape mimicking Cam's superman move after a touchdown during a game isn't anywhere near the same as what Sherman did. I don't know why you can't admit that it was classless and stop putting it on the same level as trash talking during a game.

I never said the statement by Sherman was anything but classless and have said several times in this thread alone let alone all year that Sherman needs to quit running his mouth. It was a very poor thing to do and say but I think in all reality his emotions got the best of him and from what I've seen off the field I wouldn't be at all surprised if he as well doesn't admit it was wrong.

Also I have a close friend who's cousin works for the Hawks on the field and can tell you unequivocally that noone in the Hawks coaching group tolerates the taunting and disrespect of other players. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear him say Pete Carroll ripped him a new ass for it as well.

My whole point is it isnt just Sherman or the Hawks its damn near an epidemic in the league

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/19/14.