Chit happens in the classifieds sometimes, I'm not talking about Safariman type stuff but small misunderstandings. The chit I don't get is not communicating. I sold a badlands pack to a forum member a while back. I posted pics, and came down on my price for a guy that wanted it. He let me know he got it and it looked great. 2 days later he contacted me to tell me this model didn't have a specific feature he wanted ( but did not ask if it had it before buying) I simply asked him what he wanted me to do? He wanted to send it back for a full refund, normally that would not be an issue but I paid $30 to ship the pack. I as kindly as I could stated that I would gladly take the pack back and refund him his money but I couldn't eat $30 on the pack. We kind of went back and forth and he ended up keeping it. I don't think he was thrilled but we COMMUNICATED a solution. Ignoring the guy in this case is not a good idea, you gotta talk about stuff even if you feel like you were in the right. It's easy to have misunderstandings about condition and features here in the classifieds, but not communicating is something else.