Originally Posted by matt_gu3
Guys, I just wanted to clear some things up here. I want to make sure everyone understands what JWP58 means by me being wishy-washy.
here is part of his first post here: No, I know someone who bought a camera from me who apparently didn't really want it, and is now claiming that it is defective (which it most certainly was not when I shipped it) and wants his money back.

I even asked him to clarify that he wanted the camera as I had another buyer interested, at which time he was still wishy-washy about buying (although he stated he had already mailed the money order).

Here is his PM to me during the process of the sale: Just to make sure since I have another fella that's interested, you already sent out a money order correct?

Here is my response: I did just today. But honestly if you want to go with the other guy you can send it back. My wife was having second thoughts but i told her it was too late and I didn't want to leave you hanging. Really if you want to go that route it doesn't hurt my feelings.

It only makes sense to me that if I truly didn't want the camera I just would have sent him a PM saying that we have changed our minds and that I apologize for leaving him hanging. It makes no sense to send the money then come up with some elaborate lie to drag him through the mud to get a refund. As I said in my original post, I don't expect to get anything back I'll just deal with some faulty equipment.

Matt

It sounds a little like maybe your wife didn't want it in the first place and you wanted to send it back.