Originally Posted by JWP58
Ok folks, I guess I have not made myself very clear. So I'll attempt to do that as politely as possible.

1. I do not care if anyone wants to do business with me. That's your choice, I don't care, and I'm done dealing with the hassle of selling stuff on this site.
2. No inspection period was EVER discussed, asked about, or hinted at prior to Mr. Matt receiving the camera (that works just as it should)
3. In light of #2, I'm not going to work with him on a return. I accepted 300 shipping included, it cost me 42 bucks to ship the camera and 5 and change for the box. That means that Mr. Matt got a Canon DSLR with 3 lenses, a bag, charger, ect, ect for about 250 bucks.
4. I ignored him because his issues with the camera are 1. opinions (cleaning?) 2. buyers remorse. You know, if he hadn't already advised me that he was having second thoughts about purchasing it (AFTER HE MAILED THE PAYMENT) I might have worked with him. But since he did, no way. I don't refund for buyers remorse, Im sorry his wife decided she didn't want it. The camera worked great for me.

I don't know what else there is to say. I've sold tons of stuff, and I've seen the 24hrcf "bash the seller" posts before, never thought I'd be the subject of one....but hey, the mob mentality rules here I suppose.

So folks, be careful who you sell to. If you want an inspection period, or feel like you might regret spending your allowance, be sure to ask for a 3 day inspection/return for any reason possible period.

Matt offered to pay shipping a reasonable response would have been to refund the money and take the camera back.

You have been clear through out and that is you are not going to do right.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first