Originally Posted by matt_gu3
Originally Posted by Iclimb
As I've been reading a lot of these threads lately, i mean too many. I have to agree that I would in no way offer a refund for buyers remorse, and I myself would never ask for a refund if I had buyers remorse. I also wouldn't refund the shipping if such an occasion arose.
If you don't want it contact the guy you bought it from and see if he had anyone else interested as you'd like to sell it

Big box stores don't refund shipping if you just decide you don't want it.

If some thing is damaged and unadvertised that's another thing. And I'll always work with someone to rectify concerns, but honestly everyone has a phone and if not we certainly have PM"S. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DISCUSSED PRIOR TO...

WHEN ALL THAT FAILS THEN LETTING EVERYONE KNOW IS JUSTIFIABLE

Guys, this is not a case of buyers remorse. This is a case of the lens doesn't work and I was told before I agreed to buy it that the camera and lenses had no issues. If you reread my Original post, I also told him that "I of course will cover return shipping."

Matt

Then it's pretty cut and dry! If it were me I'd refund your money. I think you should get it looked at and throw it up here for all to see.

If at first you don't succeed; shoot, shoot again