Originally Posted by JWP58
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by JWP58
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Your attitude sucks

Yours probably would too if you were falsely accused of something. Sorry it pisses me off.

So you say the camera was working, he says it wasn't. How you going to sort it out?

Sort what out??? What is to sort out? I'm not giving him his money back, it worked perfectly when I shipped it (I took several pictures with it a day before I shipped it).

An inspection period was never asked for, or discussed. If it had, I'd have NO PROBLEM working with the guy, but to lie about the condition of the camera???? No Im sorry, that's why I blew him off and didn't respond.

What about this:
The Camera showed up and has some issues. here is the PM I sent to him letting him know: James, the camera got here yesterday afternoon.
There is a problem with the 28-80 lens. It does not work when on the Auto Focus. It doesn't work on this body or my wifes 50D. The inside of the camera will need a professional cleaning. If it was just the cleaning we would just get it done but since the lens isn't working correctly I would like to send this back to you for a refund. I'm hoping you understand. I of course will cover the return shipping.

So it seems like the issue is with the lens... I don't know why guys buy used cameras online hell you can go buy a new one with no hassles.

Last edited by 79S; 02/13/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.