Originally Posted by JWP58
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by matt_gu3
Guys, I just wanted to clear some things up here. I want to make sure everyone understands what JWP58 means by me being wishy-washy.
here is part of his first post here: No, I know someone who bought a camera from me who apparently didn't really want it, and is now claiming that it is defective (which it most certainly was not when I shipped it) and wants his money back.

I even asked him to clarify that he wanted the camera as I had another buyer interested, at which time he was still wishy-washy about buying (although he stated he had already mailed the money order).

Here is his PM to me during the process of the sale: Just to make sure since I have another fella that's interested, you already sent out a money order correct?

Here is my response: I did just today. But honestly if you want to go with the other guy you can send it back. My wife was having second thoughts but i told her it was too late and I didn't want to leave you hanging. Really if you want to go that route it doesn't hurt my feelings.

It only makes sense to me that if I truly didn't want the camera I just would have sent him a PM saying that we have changed our minds and that I apologize for leaving him hanging. It makes no sense to send the money then come up with some elaborate lie to drag him through the mud to get a refund. As I said in my original post, I don't expect to get anything back I'll just deal with some faulty equipment.

Matt

It sounds a little like maybe your wife didn't want it in the first place and you wanted to send it back.

My point, exactly.

No the point being and you have skirted it the [bleep] lens does not work with camera or any other camera.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.