Originally Posted by JWP58
Originally Posted by 700shooter
Don't have a dog in fight but if u had another buyer and current buyer not happy and offering to ship back on his dime seems reasonable to me. There are always to sides to story but looking at the facts this seems my be best approach where everybody is happy Just my 2 cents

Im sorry he never asked me prior to receiving the camera if he could return it if he "didn't like it".

Lets see here.......

gundogforum.com
rokslide.com
AR15.com
M4carbine.com
24hourcampfire.com
Craigslist.com
Texashuntingforum.com
expeditionportal.com
utahbirddogs.com

I've sold numerous shotguns, a few AR's, tons of parts and ammo, road bikes, a truck, hunting apparel, ect, ect. I've never had an issue. In fact I've never had ONE SINGLE COMPLAINT. So you know what, 1 out of 50-60 deals is a number I can accept. You cant make everyone happy, and now I'd rather eat dog crap than give this turd his money back.

So if that makes me a "toxic seller" or whatever the heck you guys call it....fine.

Doesn't matter what you sold in the past, who you sold it to, or where you sold it at. What are YOU going to do to take care of this problem. the guys is not happy with his purchase and said its not working and want to return it on his dime.