didnt say i necessarily made the right decision.....but sitting in a class your told you have to take listening to the professor go on bout how your a bad guy cause you were born white and male gets hard to stomach.....especially while sitting in said class you start adding up how many hours your stuck in a hot kitchen washing dishes to pay for to enjoy the privilege of being told your one of the worlds evil people smirk i made my decission, and as such im making alot less than i would if i had that degree in my pocket......also wouldnt have met my wife had i stuck it out.....

dont claim i made the right decission.....dont claim that i might not change it if i could go in a time machine and try again......its just why i quit and when i did quit i had plans of figuring out somewhere else to go to get a degree of some sort, was just planning on busting my arse for awhile so i didnt have to worry bout working full time and going to school at the same time.....thats just not how it turned out...

Last edited by rattler; 03/06/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books