Originally Posted by rattler
didnt say i necessarily made the right decision.....but sitting in a class your told you have to take listening to the professor go on bout how your a bad guy cause you were born white and male gets hard to stomach.....especially while sitting in said class you start adding up how many hours your stuck in a hot kitchen washing dishes to pay for to enjoy the privilege of being told your one of the worlds evil people smirk i made my decission, and as such im making alot less than i would if i had that degree in my pocket......also wouldnt have met my wife had i stuck it out.....

dont claim i made the right decission.....dont claim that i might not change it if i could go in a time machine and try again......its just why i quit and when i did quit i had plans of figuring out somewhere else to go to get a degree of some sort, was just planning on busting my arse for awhile so i didnt have to worry bout working full time and going to school at the same time.....thats just not how it turned out...

Being schooled is not the same as being learned. Being learned is the goal.

Sounds like you knew the difference between bullschit and beef tenderloin. And, I know you are a devoted self educator. I'm not saying degrees do not matter, but their absence does not equal being ignorant.

There is going to be a big higher education shakeout in the near future and schools offering expensive degrees in fluffy bullschitt are going to go by the boards. People are starting to know the difference between an education and expensive used toilet paper.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.