All a Window Licker can do,is lick windows and that no matter the page or the stage. It's one of Life's many constants.

I've yet to field a rifle that was "too light",though I'm admittedly still trying and my heart has been in it for many moons. Most folks are well beyond clueless,in all aspects of all things The Rifle and that from stem to stern,which is a rather curious "approach". I've long stated the fact, that a bore's interior dimensioning,is farrrrrrrrrrr more important than it's exterior dimensioning,yet few can connect such obvious dots.

Balance/handling are more important than hitting "X" weight. There's been some sound observations made in regards to triggers too and as rifle mass is reduced,trigger pull weight should diminish in at least lineal fashion. Though I prefer mine much lighter than that,because without control,you have no control.

The greatest hurdle I've seen folks butt up against in gunning lighter rifles,isn't so much the hold,but more so the actual release. Fending torque and sling stud bitch slap,will have a profound positive influence on POA/POI interactions. As recoil goes up,Precision tends to go down,especially via the faction that shoots the least.

There isn't anything "tricky" in regards to wringing the inherent goodness out of a light rifle and like anything else,those who put the most into it...will reliably get the most out of it.

I probably have more than one contour and more than one barrel length,wearing more than one stock style/fill,so it's probably easy for me to say. Given all those selections,a LW leaves the house before anything else,but I shoot daily and more than a whole fhuqking bunch.

Were naysayers privvy to watching a Flyweight 20" 6BR punish targets well beyond the 1000yd line,their pointy heads would spin like a top and jaws drop to the deck.

It's never not funny to hear what others deem as being "impossible",that which is done on a daily basis and with boring regularity. That less a Hubble,a concrete bench or a fhuqking Cough Silencer. Laughing!

Rifles are amazingly simplistic tools and I find it fascinating,that they stump sooooooooooooooooo many people?!? While I'll never understand,I do enjoy the humor.

If folks wish to set on their couch in chest waders,catch trout on a stand up rod and wear a Filson double mackinaw in July...I'll assuredly watch the fhuqking Show,while they extoll all their "experience","knowledge" and "results".

Bless their hearts.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."