Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Cops don't normally tell somebody to put their hands up, contrary to what TV says. If this guy had a weapon, or was reasonably believed to have one, and moved in the slightest way, he needed shooting.

That's ridiculous. If you can't determine whether or not he was armed at 20 ft, you need to be in the Helen Keller Institute.

Chinese throwing stars would have posed a bigger threat than a knife at that distance.

The scared or panic stricken don't need to wear a badge...or this happens.

They better pray he was holding a grenade or they're toast.

I don't think you can know the whole story from that video. But what he was or did in the past is one thing, but you had two cops a distance away with two guns leveled on the guy with his hands up. He could have been bad mouthing them a lot, but he was still a distance away with two cops that had him cold with there weapons, clear shots. I think they better have a dang good reason for them taking those shots at that point in time. I didn't see him trying to get back in the house, and the justification part is goona get sticky i think. And yes, i have a long time ago faced similar situations.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 09/02/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO