Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Well, if you were to slash the throat of a woman and cut up an infant then stand between me and those severely injured folks so I cannot bring them aid, after 1 try with the taser, you are a dead man. You no longer matter. I don't g.a.f what the world thinks then, the innocent injured will be given aid. You will be given a funeral.

has been a very good life for me, not having had to resort to violence very often to protect my loved ones.

when the SHTF you don't always get to pick who's got your back.

but the words of this jabroni I've quoted above are what I'm looking for.

if it's my wife and child or daughter and grand daughter that have been injured and there's a knife wielding moron that won't get outa the way to provide potential life saving treatment to them, I want him outa the way PRONTO.

if those are my loved ones, the only confusion for me is why didn't you azzholes shoot him sooner?

sadly it's how we've been conditioned to think far too often, "oh the poor perp, F the folks he's harmed"

Well said friend Jim, well said indeed for my tastes

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.