Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Bluedreaux is as confused as ever, so nothing has changed there...I can see where reading aloud is a benefit to him.

There are a lot of unanswered questions and if this was so cut & dried like many here are espousing, why are other police officers troubled by the video?

Did they have a legal right to shoot to kill him? Maybe. That doesn't make it any less irresponsible- I'm still waiting for the answer as to why they acted when they did...

The video clearly shows he wasn't attempting to approach them. He was standing there holding up his hands.

WE don't know what was being said and will now get only one side of that story. He must have been really good at telling scary tales, because his body language at the time of the shooting doesn't indicate he posed an immediate threat to those officers or anyone else.

I like cops. I really like responsible ones.

Or to paraphrase: "I don't have a fugging clue about what really happened but I know it ain't right because I watched a cell phone video taken from 200 yards away."

You're a walking Einstein, dude. smirk

Nothing of substance to add. Unable to comprehend or refute what is clearly visible to everyone = stupid response.

Bet that tiny nerve bundle of yours was working in overdrive to crank out that penetrating reply. Laffin.

I think you take the Einstein title by 4 lengths.

Please know that I value your opinionated opinion highly. I can't imagine how great you must see yourself to know exactly what happened. You're my hero.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ