Bob: Truth be told, even though I've mostly transitioned to the TTSXs, the old fart in me still prefers copper and lead. When my best friend and I went for buffalo (he with a 375 and I used a 416 Rigby), I loaded both with A Frames with great results, same for a bunch of PGs where I also used Partitions in my 300 Weatherby, all with great results.What drove me to the TTSXs, was the overwhelming conversion by experienced African and Big Game hunters to them, that and another friend who really helped me with my first safari, experienced a failure with a Partition (not enough penetration) out of his 375 on Buffalo. On the North Forks, even though I've taken no game with them, everyone I know that uses them loves them, including a very experienced and mutual friend John S. My 450NE double LOVES them in both softs and solids and if I ever get back to Africa I will give them a try. Incidentally, for my upcoming elk hunt, even though I have 180 TTSXs loaded up in both my 300 Weatherby and H&H, I just purchased some North Forks and will try them out this week. Lastly, on the 270 TSX, both Randy and Connie Brooks prefer them to the 300 grainer-for buffalo- and the same for the 350 v the 400 on the 416. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”