I don't either, and in fact most of the game I've ever taken has not been with either the TSX or the TTSX. I started using them for two reasons, they are the most consistently accurate hunting bullet I've ever uses (with the Partition on the other side of the spectrum), and lots and I mean lots of folks I know and respect, with literally hundreds of species taken, almost all swear by the TSX/TTSXs.
My 300 Weatherby and H&H, for example, like both the NPs (and I took at least a half dozen animals in Africa with them) and the TTSXs, but in contrast, my 375, 257 and 7mmWeatherby do not shoot them well.
So I go by either personal experience of advice from folks I know and trust. North Forks are also superb bullets according to all my friends who use them and they have indeed been accurate in the calibers I've used, so I would love to try them someday. Accuracy and consistent performance is what I look for, particularly on high dollar hunts, and in my observation, the Barnes' have proven to be the best.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”