Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
People today equate dogs with children. That's why you'll see them referenced as "kids" "children" or"fur babies". Kids don't hold the same place in society they used to. They were inviolable. Yours or not, you protected protected them if you saw danger imminent. As a people we saw children as sacrosanct. Not so much anymore. They get pawned off off on babysitters so mommy can work a full time job. abortion is rampant. At the same time no-kill shelters and animal adoption are growing. People think less of kids and more of pets. It's sickening. I love my dogs, and God help you if I catch you torturing them. But I'd cut their throats and stomp their heads into gravy and sleep like a baby if they threatened mine or someone else's kid.

Well said! It's a pathetic paradigm shift how holy animals have become and how expendable children have become.
And why not? They kill 10 million kids a year.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.