Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Rooster7
You can see it in their eyes.

My neighbor has pits (in kennels, in their living room) crazy

They drove way out to western SD to get a bull terrier/pit mix off a reservation that was tied to a tree and left for dead.

I stopped over at their place to borrow a tool and they brought him out and said how nice he was. I was stroking him between the eyes during our conversation and he was wagging his tail.

I looked down at him and his eyes went from brownish to pure black. I told the neighbor "Get him away. He's going to bite" The neighbor said "haha no he won't, he's nice"

I pulled my hand as quickly as he went for it and only ended up with scraped fingers. Little blood.

My point is, no matter how much you think these dogs are good, you never know when there will be a fire in the attic.

Your prejudgement of the dog, based on breed, caused a fear reaction in you, followed by suspicious behavior picked up on by the dog. Based on this, you should limit yourself to interactions with only the softest of breeds.

That's what you took from that? Jeezus F'in Christ.

So it was his fault, not the dog? I suppose if that mutt sensed the same fear from a child and attacked the child, that would not be the fault of the dog either?

Thankfully not everyone needs to compensate for penis size by owning a breed that is not "soft".

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.